The commitments of RM Mechatronics top management and employees regarding their approach to independence are set out below.
- This independence principle has been taken as a basis and preserved in all units and boards of the institution.
- The person who is responsible for carrying out the services of the institution cannot be a certification service provider, a supplier, a customer or a commercial partner of any company.
- The design and independence principle of all experiments, method experiments and evaluation principles are always at the forefront.
- Transparency in the functioning of the institution has been taken as the cornerstone of independence.
- Nobody outside the Institution can intervene in the transactions of the Institution under any circumstances.
- All auditors, laboratories and consultants used in the certification service of the institution are secured with Service Contracts in order to ensure the failure, impartiality and objectivity of the certification service.