Amusement parks are the parks designed for people of all age groups to have fun. Periodic checks of all entertainment equipment used in amusement parks such as carousel, discovery, high-speed train, adrenaline, gondola, ferris wheel before and after they are put into operation must be done fully completely. Equipment modification, repair, safety concerns, business relocation, before the business restarts seasonally or if there are doubts in its robustness, it must be re-examined.
It should be determined that all safety measures are working and idle operation should be performed and these controls should be recorded. At this stage, RM Mechatronics carries out these periodic checks meticulously under the supervision of expert mechanical engineers.
- TS EN 13814- Fairground and amusement park machinery and structures – Safety
- TS EN 1176-4 Additional special safety rules and test methods for cable transport installations
- TS EN 1176-5 Additional special safety rules and test methods for carousels
- TS EN 1176-6 Additional special safety rules and test methods for swinging elements
- TS EN 1177 Ground regulations that reduce the impact effect – Determination of critical fall height
- TS EN 60335-2-82 Safety rules – For electrical devices used in homes and similar places – Part 2.82: Special rules for recreational machines and personal service machines
- TS EN 71-4, Toy Safety – Experiment Sets for Chemistry and Related Activities,
- TS EN 71-5, Toy Safety – Chemical Toys (Sets) Other Than Experiment Sets,
- TS EN 71-6, Toy Safety – Graphic Symbol for Age Warning Labeling,
- TS EN 71-7 Toy Safety – Finger paints – Properties and test methods
- TS EN 71-8 Toy Safety – Swings, Slides and Similar Activity Toys Used Inside and Outside the Home for the Family
- TS EN 71-9 Toy Safety – Organic chemical compounds – Properties
- TS EN 71-10 Toy Safety – Organic chemical compounds – Sample preparation and extraction
- TS EN 71-11 Toy Safety – Organic chemical compounds – Analysis methods