The commitments of RM Mechatronics senior management regarding its approach to impartiality are set out below.
- Inspection and control activities will be carried out in a reliable manner independent from parties to the subject and based on objective data,
- All necessary measures will be taken to prevent the decisions taken by all employees involved in inspection and control activities from being affected,
- Non-objective comments and evaluations will not be made within the scope of our inspection and control, no behavior that will adversely affect the organizations, and act impartially and independently
- Together with our entire team, in our inspection and control activities; cast doubt on our independence and impartiality; not to engage in any activity arising from commercial, financial or other pressures,
- Ensuring the understanding of the importance of impartiality in performing inspection and control activities, determining and managing potential conflicts of interest and ensuring objectivity.