Playing games is a very important activity that supports the physical, mental and emotional development of children. Equipment and game mechanisms in playgrounds should be designed in accordance with the development of the child. Disruptions arising from planning, designing and management cause accidents in playgrounds. Roughly 60% of these accidents are due to fall and the remaining 40% are preventable by periodic inspection. The corners of the equipment are sharp, not at the appropriate height for age groups, incorrect age grouping, not using the correct floor covering, tears in the existing coating, not having the connection apparatus checked periodically and being neglected are among the reasons for the injuries that occur in the playground.
After the construction period is completed, it is necessary to check the parks at regular intervals and to ensure their safety.
As RM Mechatronics, we carry out the periodic control processes of the Children’s Playgrounds in accordance with the standards with our experienced staff. We are pleased to be your solution partner to control the areas where our children can spend time in a safe and healthy way and to prevent possible accidents.
TS EN 1176-1 General safety rules and test methods
TS EN 1176-2 Special safety rules and test methods for swings
TS EN 1176-3 Additional special safety rules and test methods for slides
TS EN 1176-4 Additional special safety rules and test methods for cable transport installations
TS EN 1176-5 Additional special safety rules and test methods for carousels
TS EN 1176-6 Additional special safety rules and test methods for swinging elements
TS EN 1176-7 Guide for facility, inspection, maintenance and operation
TS EN 1176-10 Additional special safety rules and test methods for fully enclosed game elements
TS EN 1176-11 Additional special safety rules and test methods for airborne networks
TS EN 1177 Ground arrangements that reduce the impact effect – Determination of critical fall height
TS EN 60335-2-82 Safety rules – For electrical devices used in homes and similar places – Part 2.82: Special rules for recreational machines and personal service machines
- TS EN 12572-1,2,3
- TS EN 1069-1
- TS EN 16630
- TS EN 15567-1,2
- TS 7941
- TS 4687
- TS 13735
- TS EN 71-3 Toy safety